Speed and access of care for patients with complex needs.
Upward Health is a home-based medical group providing primary medical and behavioral care to your most complex, chronic members. We diagnose, treat, and prescribe wherever our patients call home.
Upward Health offers payers four primary benefits:
- Exceptional care for high-risk, high-need, high-cost members
- Reduced total cost of care
- Improved outcomes and quality measures
- Rigorous documentation
Upward Health dramatically lowers hospital costs
We deliver these benefits by providing hands-on, whole person care. We integrate physical and behavioral care with interventions to impact social determinants of health – and we do it all in the home and community.
Here's how we do it:
Upward Health Means Impact:
98% Of patients say they are satisfied with Upward Health
78% Of patients say Upward Health helped keep them out of the hospital
56% of patients say their health is better now than it was three months ago
Working With Upward Health:
- We are led by former health plan executives and clinicians who delight in caring for complex patients and delivering the most appropriate and effective care.
- We take risk and guarantee outcomes in both quality and cost of care. Risk arrangements are typically HCP-LAN Category 4.
- We care for Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial members alike – all on behalf of our health plan partners.
- We are available to patients 24/7/365. We supercharge HEDIS scores and key outcome targets.
- We document and submit all encounters accurately and timely. We provide health plans with full assessment and diagnosis information.
- We deliver transparent data and outcome analytics.