Raising care quality, lowering care cost.
Upward Health offers insurers two primary benefits:
- Exceptional care for high-risk, high-need, high-cost members that generates high-quality outcomes
- Reduced cost for providing care to those members
Upward Health Dramatically Lowers Hospital Costs
Upward Health delivers these benefits by providing hands-on, holistic care for your members. We care for the whole person, not just the physical, behavioral and environmental factors of their health.
Here's how we work with your members:
Upward Health helped keep:
98% Member Satisfaction
78% of members out of the emergency room
56% of members say their health is better now than it was 3 months ago
What you need to know:
- We care for Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial members
- 24/7 coverage for your members
- Our care helps achieve HEDIS and other quality measures
- We provide a multidisciplinary specialty care team
- We supply on-demand acute care
- We provide scheduled chronic care services
- We have alternatives to ED/IP admissions
- Deliver robust data and outcomes analytics and reporting
- We contract with health plans and submit claims for rendered services
We integrate with your care and utilization management teams. Upward Health works with high-quality providers, both those currently in your network plus those for whom we will secure in-network status.