Upward Health is here to serve you:
Remember the days of the house call? Well, they’re back. Upward Health is a home-based medical group specializing in patients who have complex needs. We develop a care plan specific to you and conduct appointments in your home (or place of your choosing)! We still diagnose, treat, and prescribe – we just make it all faster and more convenient. Of course, we coordinate with your other doctors and are even trained to help with non-medical issues such as housing.
- “” My Upward Health care team really came through for me. I was at the end of my rope. They showed me there are people out there who still care about people like me. Thank you for saving my life and making me feel good about myself.
- “” I was struggling with seizures, several mental health conditions, and substance abuse. Upward Health helped get me into treatment. Now I’m in recovery and want to keep making progress. I don’t know where I’d be without them.
- “” I couldn't get care for my quadriplegic daughter that didn't involve ambulance transport. With Facilitated Virtual Care, my Care Specialist brought a provider into the home so my daughter could be treated without leaving. She also helped me get improved access for her in my building and my apartment.
Experience a whole new kind of care with Upward Health
- Upward Health partners with your health plan to provide top-quality services to you at no extra cost.
- We will assign you with a Care Specialist who is matched to your needs and who is uniquely trained to help you manage all aspects of your health.
- We treat your primary care needs, and we have relationships with specialists and other providers to coordinate other parts of your healthcare, like specialists and emergency care.
- We come to see you when you need us. No appointment is needed. There’s no sitting in a waiting room.
- We spend as much time with you as you need to address your challenges and concerns.
- We help you understand your doctors’ recommendations, and how your providers work together.
- Upward Health ensures that you have the right medications and understand when and how to take them.
- We can help you access housing, food and transportation, and can assist with other parts of your life that may affect your health.
Since our team is local, we’re close by and ready to help you whenever you need us. To contact us, call (888) 985-5455.